Thursday, February 12, 2009

ONE MR ELAGARF

I do not understand that this person has a problem with me and my addiction to the movies. If I know people then they let me in for free. Let me give you an example.

Last week I saw the screening of PINK PANTHER on Thursday. On Friday I went with my friends BMARK and TOOTHPASTE to see this film again. None of us paid. On Saturday I saw the movie again with Mr Ganz.

I saw this film three times for free. BMARK, GANZ AND TOOTHPASTE SAW IT ONE TIME EACH. We saw it 6 times for free. This is over$50 savings.

I want to meet you MR ELGARF, BUT YOU CAN ALSO SEE FILMS WITH ME FOR FREE. Check out my website http://kingroom.com and see what I have to offer.

MR LAYTOM


4 comments:

Elgarf said...

"This person" does not have a problem with your addiction to movies. Nor would I have a problem with your addiction to alcohol, cocaine, methamphetamine, necrophilia, pedaphilia... No, I WOULD have a problem with the pedaphilia but that is beside the point.

I think most movies are shit. They are poorly written and enacted by people who look nice but have no substance and are geared toward a mindless audience that I am happy to say I am not part of. It is rare that I go to the theatre. On the occasion that someone has written, produced and released something "for me" I am only too happy to spend the ticket price to thank them and to purchase their product. Then, if it is something I really like I will usually pay full price for the DVD the day it is released.

You, however claim to love and live movies. Yet you spend no money to endorse your industry. That sounds like a pretty thin loyalty if you ask me.

"But we get in for free?!" I can hear you say. I would rather go about it the honest way, thank you very much.

MR LAYTOM or MR GANZ said...

I do understand Elgarf, but you missed the point. The point is that I see movies because I have no life, that is a place to go .

MR LAYTOM or MR GANZ said...

I have new tv, and I have new blue ray player. I buy movies from EBAYE and I get a good price, but I also like to watch movie in theater and I buy popcorn

MR LAYTOM

kingroom.com

Anonymous said...

You're a fuck, 'Laytom'! The fact that you have no life need not be stated - it is merely redundant to do so.