Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Catering to MYSELF

I spoke to Mr O'Malley yesterday and he said that he does not want to go to the Menza if we don't stay over for the night. I work Sunday so I must be home to open up shop. I do not drive to the Menza because I sleep on the way home.

Mr Ganz needs to drive because he is up at that time. What can I do about this becuase I want to see the "SPECIAL" people, and I need my L-WOrd.

I also need to work and Sunday is OSCARS, and I go with GANZ to TOOTHPASTE house with BMARK.

YEH I need the help.
MR Laytom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr Laytom.

I am tired of driving up and back. I dont care if I like to drive, It is your turn to drive sometime, and I am tired of driving at 2 in the morning because it is cold and I do not feel safe on the road at that time of night